Barbados Sightseeing Video

 
 





 


Hello you guys,
So while I was in Barbados I took some random clips of the places I went to in Barbados. I knew I wanted to make a video to show all you guys which is what I did. In the video it shows Downtown areas of Bridgetown, restaurants, and beaches. I wanted to show you guys some really great aspects of taking a trip down to Barbados.
 
Also above I just put a few more photos of Barbados that I may not have posted along with the video. Here is the link on Youtube of my video in case you rather watch it there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csgiy7Ijcqg

Just a short little warning/explanation. I used my phone and camera to take the videos so when I came together to edit it all the layouts switched from wide screen to fitted screen. I didn't even notice while I was filming that it would look like this but I had to work with what I got. I guess this is just a learning experience and next time I will know what to do when I film videos. As you can tell by now is that I am not a Youtuber and my editing is not that good but it's about the content that counts.

I really hope you guys enjoy this video. This is my last talk about Barbados as for now I will be going back to my fashion posts and hopefully will bring a little beauty and college topics in there as well.

Until Next Time,
Samara