Barbados Day Three and Four | 2017


Hello you guys,
So I have talked a lot about my trip to Barbados for a while now, and to be honest it has been a week since I have been back so I decided to put my third and fourth day together. Barbados was really fun and to be honest I am going to miss it. So if you want to see some really great shots I took then keep on reading.

Day Three of Barbados




Rundown // Shirt - Ross // Shorts - Ross // Sandals - Khols // Purse - Michel Kors

My third day in Barbados was a go out and go shopping kind of day. We really only went to Cave Shepard which is pictured above and a souvenir shop. I actually was not interested in shopping because I wanted to save my money up so I spent my time taking pictures. Bridgetown which is the city we went to was brightly colored, fun and energetic. Every single store was a different color almost and there was just a cool aesthetic there.
While in downtown Bridgetown I got a lot of compliments on my outfit. I think the one thing that stood out was my shirt from Ross. It was quite different because it was a nice baby blue color with a long ruffle along the side. I then decided to pair it with some black denim shorts because baby blue and black look so good together. Lastly I was originally going to wear white sandals but I tried on my brown pair of sandals and it fit so well with the rest of the colors. Lastly I just have on my black Michel kors bag.

Day three was amazing but it was nothing compared to day four ....
 
Day Four of Barbados








Rundown // Dress- Old Navy // Swimsuit - Target //

Let's just say that this is the most fun I ever had on a beach. EVER!
On my fourth day in Barbados we decided to go to a beach called The Boatyard. I heard that it was really fun but I didn't believe it ......... until I actually went.
The Boatyard was unbelievable!! They had live entertainment, a food bar, water sports, games, and you can get on a boat to go see sea turtles. We did everything there but my favorite part was going on the boat which was a pretty decent sized boat like the ones pictured above. We went out far to where you really have to know how to swim to be that far out. Of course we had life jackets and goggles in case anything happened. Once we stopped we were able to get out and swim around. I personal stayed near the boat because even with a life jacket on I was pretty scared. We had googles and masks to where we can look in the ocean to see the turtles. They were so cute and I really could not believe I was looking at one. After it was back on the boat and back to the beach for some lunch.

Well that is it!! My fun filled week in Barbados. Many peoples may not think of going to Barbados but it really is fun and different and I most definitely recommend it.

Thank you guys so much for reading I hoped you all enjoyed.

 
Until next time,
Samara