Barbados Day One | 2017







Rundown // Swimsuit - Old Navy // Shorts - Thrifted // Flip-flops - Old Navy

( So I am writing this post on my third day of my Barbados trip. I'm on vacation and time got away from me so bear with me. )

Hi you guys,

           So this summer my whole family decided to take a trip to Barbados for a family reunion and I thought I would take some pictures to show you guys all that Barbados has to offer. Now if you look on a map you will probably think that Barbados looks very small but in reality it's actually very huge. It took maybe three hours just to go around the perimeter of maybe half of the Island but more about that later now let's get into what I actually did on my first day.

Well the first thing we all wanted to do is go to the beach! I can't even lie I was really looking forward to it too. There were many different beaches so we went to the one closest to us. I forgot the name but when I find out I will be sure to update you guys. My beach attire was pretty casual. I am first wearing an all black cut out swimsuit from Old Navy. I love it so much cause its a little risky due to the cut out in the front and the whole back out but it's a one piece so it's nothing cheeky. Next I am wearing a pair of Thrifted shorts for only three dollars. Such a great deal! I am forever now sticking to thrifted clothes. Lastly I am just wear a pair of white flip flops from Old Navy as well. I am not much of a flip flop girl but it's the national shoe for the beach.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I am here for a whole week so I will have many different post all about the different treasures here in Barbados.

Until Next Time,
Samara