Just a day downtown




 




 ( I have no idea what I was looking at )
Rundown // Romper - Old Navy // Sandals - Local Shoe Boutique // Purse - Michel Kors

Hey you guys,
So this past weekend I went to Downtown Atlanta just to walk around and have some lunch. I love going downtown because there are so many attractions, buildings, eateries and stores and if you know me then you know that I love to go shopping. While I was there I decided to take pictures of my outfit and some of my surroundings while I was there.

My outfits details are pretty short mostly because it's summer and to be honest peoples try to stick with less clothing so they don't attract so much heat. I was kind of on the right track by wearing a romper because it's just one piece of clothing but my romper was black so it did not do as much good but it was super cute. I got it from Old Navy last summer so it may not be around but they do have new pieces in so I might just go back and get another. Next I also have only my gladiators sandals from a local shoe boutique and lastly I have my cross body Michel Kors Purse. I really didn't realize I was wearing all black until I left my house but it wasn't that bad. In my romper I did have a little wiggle room and there was a slight breeze that day so I was ok for the most part. The breeze also caused some strands of my hair to stick up and go wild to excuse those in my photos.


Well that is all I have for now. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favorite city is because I need ideas for some places to go in the near future.

Along with that the first week of July I will be on vacation so I will attempt to document my whole trip while I am there. I am sure that theses next few posts will be the most exciting yet.

 
Until Next Time, Samara