Highschool Graduation | 2017









 Rundown// Dress- Macy's // Shoes - DSW // Necklace - Rue21

Hey you guys,
I have been total MIA but for a good reason. As you can tell from this whole post I just graduated high school last night and what an epic night, no epic year it was. I knew I was going to graduate but it just seemed like I would have to wait years for it to happen. Who knew it would come by this fast. It was an emotional night for many but for me I was just ready to leave. You have no idea how ready I am to go to college and jumpstart my career. So before I embark on my journey I just thought I give a little outfit details on my graduation gear.
So first I am wearing a black and white bodycon dress from Macy's. Since my robe was red I had to get something that would go well with red so I thought a white dress would be a perfect fit. Next I wore black flats because our field was turf. I didn't want to wear heel and potential fall so flats it was. Lastly I have on a statement necklace from Rue21.  The necklace really finished the whole look off.

Well that is it for this post. I have another post coming soon and in that post I will be reminiscing about my whole high school experience. I have a lot to say about high school and hopefully through some of my advice I can inspire any one who still has a few more years of high school to do. As for right now it's time to celebrate!!

Comment down below when you graduated. I feel like so many peoples graduated this year cause every time I went on Instagram or Facebook everyone was posting so many graduation photos.

Until next time,
Samara

Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.