A School Breeze








Rundown // Dress - Ross // Flip Flops - Rue21 // Necklace - Rue21

When you want to go to the beach but you have to go to school instead.

Hey you guys, it has been a long week. Just yesterday it was around 50 degrees and it was raining. I really cannot wait until the summer so that I can hangout, go to the beach and just relax. Lately I have seen a lot more bohemian dresses in places like Ross and TJMaxx that are absolutely gorgeous. Dresses like the one will be perfect to wear to the beach so I thought I might snag some others before summer starts. I can't wait to show you all of  them but here is one outfit pairing with one of the dresses.
So in this outfit the dress I have on is from Ross. I was amazed that I saw this dress in Ross because I am used to seeing bold print type of dresses. Ross is really stepping up their game. Next I didn't have in white sandals so I opted for some white flip-flops from Rue 21. One thing I like about Rue21 is their sales. I got theses flip-flops and another pair on a buy one get one 50% off so in all I paid eight dollars. Lastly I have on a necklace from Rue21 as well. It has my zodiac sign of Virgo so I thought that was really cool. Shout out to all my Virgos !!

Well that is all for this post. I really hope you guys enjoyed. With summer coming up really soon comment down below you summer plans. I don't have much planned for this year so I trying to find some ideas.

Until Next Time,
Samara