Winter Break Morning Routine | 2017


 



Hey you guys,
So today I am showing you all my winter break morning routine. I have always wanted to do one of theses as a video but blogger form was so much fun.
Come along with me as I show you some of the daily things I do everyday. Well everyday when I'm on break.



So first I usually put on my slippers because we have hardwood floor and it gets pretty cold over night. I actually got theres slippers from Walmart. I just saw them on the rack and I thought that they were so cute so I had to buy them. I also during this time look on my phone and check social media. I don't know why I do so since many peoples don't really post in the morning but I guess it became a habit over time.






Next I usually go to the bathroom and wash my face off to kind of get me awake in the morning. I love using different facial cleansers like the one in my above photo.





Then I travel downstairs and get some breakfast. Today I opted from some frosted flakes which is my favorite all time cereal.




Lastly here I am just watching some Tv and yes I am watching SpongeBob, I find it very funny still.
After this I will go take a shower and get ready for the day.
~

Well that is all I have for today's post. I really enjoyed doing something different for my blog and I hoped you guys enjoyed it to.
Tell me some of the things you do in the morning like special recipes or skincare routine.


Until Next Time,
Samara