The Casual Dress Up









Rundown // Flannel- Macy's //Top - Forever21 // Jeans - Ross // Booties - Charlotte Russe // Purse - Gucci


Hey you guys,
So the weather where I am is ridiculously bi-polar that one day it will be cold and then the next day it will be warm. Sometimes it's hard to plan outfits because the weather is always changing but I make the most out of it. On this day it was a bit more warm so I opted for more of a  loose, casual outfit. Also I tried to take pictures in new background and in some of these photos I'm in front of my garage which I think would be a perfect background for summer pictures because of the way the trees reflect upon the window. It's just gorgeous. Now on to the outfit.

So for this look like I said I wanted it to be on the more casual side. First I wore my grey top with a white flannel because when I think of casual I go for more loose fitting and basic tops. I still wanted to dress it up a little bit and paired it with some black jeans and my booties. Literally the best way to dress up an outfit is a nice pair of booties and I wear theses pair all the time. They are defiantly a closet staple. Lastly to add a pop of color to my grey, black, and white outfit I just wore my red over the shoulder purse.

That is it for this post. I have to say that I love post outfit posts on my blog. They are by far the favorite thing that I like to post but I also like doing seasonal, holiday posts and with Valentines day on the rise I hope to put up some Valentines outfits and DIY'S. I can't wait to get started.

Until Next Time,
Samara
 
 
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.