Being Single on Valentines Day | Things to do

 Image result for valentines day
 
 

Valentines day is coming up shortly and yet again I am single and if you are single too then you know my pain. Then again Valentines day is not all so bad. It is the holiday for love so even thought we may not have a significant other in out life we can always spend it with the ones we love doing the things we love.



 Things to do with the family 

1.) Go out to eat with the family.
Valentines Day is on a Tuesday this year so a fun little thing to do on Valentines day could be to take the family out for dinner.

2.) Make Desserts
I love making desserts with my siblings, we come up with the most crazy creations. Grab some cookies, icing, sprinkles you name it. The whole family will be down for some delicious treats.
 
 
 
 
Things to do with your friends
 
 
1.) Throw a singles day bash
The weekend before or after Valentines Day you can throw a singles bash. Get all your friends together and just hang out, talk, listen to music, whatever you might like.

2.) Go to the movies
Have you and your friends been wanting to go see the new scary movies or the new funny comedy that is in theaters, you can plan a little outing to go see the movie.

3.) Have a Valentines secret cupid exchange
Just like Secret Santa you could do Secret Cupid. You can put all your names in a hat and you all pick out a name from that hat. Whoevers name you get you can buy them a Valentines day gift. Great for all the single gals out there.
 
 


 Things to do by yourself 


1.) Netflix night
Grab yourself some popcorn and watch your favorite Netflix movies.

2.) Pamper yourself
While everyone else out there are going on dates you can focus on yourself. Have a nice bath, do your nails, make a facial, whatever you like.

 
 
I hope that I gave you guys a few different ways you can spend valentines day. Remember that it's ok to not to have a boyfriend or girlfriend on Valentines day, in my opinion if you don't have one you can still spend it with the ones you love.

I think I will do one more posts about valentines day very soon. I cannot wait!!
 

 

                                                                Until Next Time,
                                   Samara
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.