The Bomber Jacket + Announcment






( Me being caught totally off guard, also don't mind my hair, it was super windy that day )



 Rundown // Jacket - Ebay // Top - Forever 21 // Jeans - Macy's // Shoes - Nike's // Necklace - Forever 21

Hey you guys,
I have to say it feels like forever since I posted my last #ootd post. This is actually from a few weeks ago when the weather were I live was a little bit warmer than it is now but hey better late than never right.
I really love this outfit because it like a sporty but still girly at the same time type of outfit. I think the one thing that brings this whole outfit together is the bomber jacket that I bought from Ebay. The bomber jacket is a very thin material so I only wear it when it is a bit warmer outside. Other than that it is still super trendy to wear and I love wearing bomber jackets with a more simple outfit like this one.  Now along with the rest of the outfit I have on a plain simple top from forever21. Sometime I know my friends are like Forever21 is super expensive but literally I find it has a scavenger hunt. You just got to look for the good deals. Next I just have on some simple black jeans from Macy's. Then I have on these super comfortable black Nike's from DSW. Now I am not the sneaker person but I do have to admit that theses shoes are my favorite sneaker by far other than my white converses. Lastly I have on a plain simple necklace from Forever21 as well..

So that is the end of my #ootd portion of the post and now I have some new !


 


TA DAAAA !!!

Okay so it is Christmas time and I really wanted to do something festive on my blog so I decided that I will make #Samara's12daystillchristmas series. I have been really been wanting to do a series on my blog for a while because they seems really fun and it gives me something new to look forward to. So basically starting Tuesday December 13 I will post each day leading up to Christmas. I will be posting Christmas related thing such as Christmas tag, outfits, and recipes. I am really going to try and take on the challenge to do this everyday until Christmas, I already have the days planned out and everything. I can't wait for you guys to see it.

Until next time,

Samara
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.