Outside Christmas Decorations | 3 Days Until Christmas













RUNDOWN // Sweater - Amazon // Pants - H&M // Boots - Payless

Hey you guys,
So this isn't really much of a fashion post but more of a decorating outside post. So I was outside kind of fixing up the decorations outside because most of them were not installed correctly. So I just thought I would show you guys some of the decorations that we have outside. My favorite things are the inflatable Mickey and Snowman. I think they just really bring a more fun atmosphere to the year. After that we have a lot of Charlie Brown decorations as well because who doesn't want Snoopy in their yard ?? lol

Well that is all for today. Tomorrow I will maybe post my indoor decorations because After this week I won't see them again for another year.

Until Next Time,
Samara