Favorite Christmas Songs | 9 Days until Christmas



Hey you guys,
So today has been a very hectic day and will be soon a very busy weekend for me so I just wanted to keep this post a little on the short side.
So I wanted to share with you guys my Christmas playlist. I think by having a playlist of your favorite holiday songs is the perfect way of getting more into the holiday sprit because while your decorating or cooking you can just open your playlist and dance along.

 
Above are the songs that I play the most but I also want to some more so if you have any favorite artist or favorite Christmas songs please let me know in the comments down below.

Just a little update: finals week in now finally over so now I have time to start doing Christmas DIY'S and many others. I can't wait !!

Until tomorrow,
Samara
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.