Christmas Wishlist | 10 Days Until Christmas


 
 

 

Hey you guy,
Today I releasing / showing you guys what is on my Christmas wish list. There is not as much on my wish list as there was when I was like twelve but literally when I was twelve I was still obsessed with Barbie dolls and that was all I wanted lol.
But seriously let's get on with the wish list.
 

 

A car
Okay so the first thing that I really want for Christmas is a car. It's my senior year of high school and I am eighteen years old and I really want to get a job to earn my own money but I can't because IK don't have a car yet. It really sucks because I don't live in an area that has like a public bus service or subway so by having a car I can really get around.

 
Clip in extensions
It may sound weird to ask for hair for Christmas but I seriously wanted to try clip in extensions for the longest and I thought that this would be the perfect time to try them out.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
I love the colors of these pallets because the really fit my style so much. I don't know which when I like the most but honestly anyone would do.
New Camera
Right now I have the Fijifilm FinePix Camera and it is sort of wearing out. This time I really want a cannon camera because I see that they are more popular and take really good quality pictures.
 
 
Over the Knee Black Suede Boots
I have seen these boots all over the web and they are literally to die for.
 
 
 
Clothes
I really have not bought a lot of clothes since school started so it would be nice to get a few items for the winter.
 
Money
Money because I am going to be applying to college over my Christmas break and applying to college is really expensive.
 
As much as I really want the things on my list Christmas is really more about giving and being with your family and friends. This Christmas I am really going to try to go more places with my friends and do some fun things with my family cause in reality that is what Christmas is all about.


Until tomorrow,
Samara