Christmas Eve | 1 More Day Until Christmas


( Yes that is me in the above photo. I think I was in first grade when I made this )







IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
I am so excited because Christmas is tomorrow. I was just thinking about what to do next week because I don't have that much planned but it will be the best time to go a little after Christmas shopping and preparing for New Years. So many great things happened to me in 2016 that I will probably make a post about everything that has happened, but that is later on next week.

So I just wanted to show you guys some photos of my Christmas tree. We have a old kind of silver and gold toned tree. I find it very vintage and girly almost but its different. I took theses pictures before we put all the other presents under the tree which I will show you guys what it looks like now on my instagram @samara.marsha . I have to say wrapping presents is a lot because it nearly took me around 2-3 hours to wrap everything.

Now since it's Christmas Eve we will be making Christmas dinner tonight. What I like about Christmas dinner is that it's almost like Thanksgiving dinner but more festive and with a lot of desserts. So far I know we are having ham,turkey, green beans but knowing my family there will be plenty more food coming along.

Well those are just my Christmas Eve plans/ my present wrapping, explaining my Christmas tree post, lol. I just wanted to talk about some of the things that I have done for Christmas over the years. Things might be different next year as I am going off to college but hopefully I can come back and visit. Please down below tell me your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day plans because I would love to hear everyone's Christmas traditions.

Until Tomorrow,
Samara