Holiday Makeup | 6 Days Until Christmas




Hey you guys,
So today I have a holiday makeup look for you guys. I tried to zoom in on my face so you guys can see the makeup but it did not work out that well. I think as time goes on and the more I do beauty posts like this I will hopefully improve.




First I took my CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation and used a beauty blender to apply it all over my face.

I then took a darker foundation and used that for a contour. I have not found a good bronzer to use so I used just a darker foundation and blend it in to act as a contour.



Next I took my Maybelline Fit Me Powder to set the foundation.



Literally the Carli Bybel palette is my favorite palette thus far because the colors in here are so beautiful. The four bottom colors are highlights so I used a mix of the two darker highlight for my highlight.



After that I use my Naked 2 Palette and use the color Verve which is the silver toned color on my lid. Then I take the dark brown and use that on the out corners of my eyes to make a smoky eye effect.

 You can probably see that this palette is in pretty bad shape well that is mostly because I have had this for almost two years. So if you want something that lasts defiantly get one of the naked palettes because they last a long time.



Next I used a glitter eye shadow to put on my lids. This is actually glitter eyeliner, I took a picture of the wrong thing but if you didn't have glitter eye shadow you can use glitter eyeliner as a substitute.



Next I just take a black eyeliner that I acturally got from the dollar store because I was in a pinch and needed some eyeliner but I just use that to make a cat wing.


Then I take the Maybelline Colossal Mascara and apply it to my eyelashes.



Lastly I used a black eye shadow and black eyebrow pencil to fill in and shape my brows.
Then after that I used this finishing spray to set my face so it can stay still all day.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post. This I think is my first beauty post that I have made so please tell me what you think about it.

Until tomorrow,
Samara
 

Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.