A Look Back on 2016

Hey you guys,
so today I want to write a post just to reflect on almost everything that happened throughout the year 2016. A lot has happened this year but I really want to highlight on the big things that have happened.
Here we go.


March 2016
 
 
 
In March a bunch of things happened. So first I had a photo shoot with my friends that went really really well. We wanted to take photos because I wanted some photos to put into my portfolio and they wanted some photos or social media so in the outcome we really had some good photos.
The next thing that happened was PROM TIME! My mom and I went prom dress shopping where I found my beautiful blue prom dress. After we went shopping I went to The Cheesecake Factory for the fist time and the food was absolutely amazing.

April 2016  
 
 
In April two really big events happened first I went for a college visit at one of my dream schools, The Savannah College of Art and Design. I toured the fashion department which is where I hope to major in. The tour was amazing and I really hope to get into that school.
Next I was in my first theatre performance, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. I played a small minor character named 3. In the play I have about ten lines but I did have a lot of songs and dances to learn so the overall experience was good.

July 2016

 
 
In July I went to Boston, Massachusetts to visit family members. I only went to Massachusetts one other time when I was young but I don't remember it much. When I went this time I went by plane which I never done before. Boston was absolutely amazing. We went shopping and went downtown, the whole experience was great.


July 2016 - December 2016

 
During this year I also endured my last year of marching band. If you did not know I played the clarinet for seven years almost and I did marching band each year of high school. I also got the chance to become clarinet co-section leader which also brought me closer to the other clarinet players shown above.
Marching band has been a very bumpy ride this year taken for granted that it was my last year so I was already an emotional mess but I have to say that my final year was my best so far, I just wish I can start over and do it all again.

November 2016

 
 
So also I also got a chance to be apart of the Philadelphia Dunkin Donuts Thanksgiving Day Parade with the marching band. I have looked at some colleges in Philadelphia but I wasn't sure about the area but after being there for a week I have to say that it is absolutely amazing. The whole town is very historical and there were so many museums and tours everywhere. As for the parade it went awesome. I couldn't get any pictures because I was in it but the parade was a big success. I can't wait to go back soon one day.

December 2016
 
 
 
In December it's Christmas. I decided to do my first ever blog series #samara's12daysuntilchristmas. My series was so much fun to do because I like to stay busy so doing these posts really kept me bust and on top of my game and for my first series it went pretty well.


I have to say 2016 was the best year that I have had thus far. I have done many things and met many people this year. I am really excited for 2017. I graduate this year, will find out what college I am going to, also I have my senior prom this year and hopefully will get a car. So I feel like 2017 will be the year of growing and becoming more independent and I have to say that I can't wait !!
Tell me down below what your excited to do/happen in 2017 because we are all going into the year together :)
 
Until next year,
Samara
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.