Nautical Blue







Rundown /// Top - Old Navy // Shorts - Old Navy // Shoes - Local shoe boutique // Purse - Gucci // Necklace - Rue21

Hey you guys I'm back. Well semi back.
I just went on vacation about three weeks ago and then I had marching band practice all week last week so litteraly when I got home I was just to tired to make a blog post. Luckily I have more time this week and along with this post I am going to try to post one or two more before school starts for me on August 1.

Now on to the outfit. Now this may look like a two piece but literally when I went to Old Navy both the shirt and the short were in different sections of the store and when I saw both of them I was like I might as well put them together. The funny thing is that I know they were not together because in the shorts the have a white design and the shirt has a light blue design in it. You may not see it because of the camera but in real life the detailing is way different colors. Also just a little side note about these shorts. I have rather bigger thighs and sometimes I don't like to show them off but lately I have gained much more confidence as to wearing shorts cause it's my body and I just have to learn to love it. I am still going to try to slim down my thighs a little so I may start a fitness routine, I am still debating but let me know if you have any suggestions. Okay so next getting on with the rest of the outfit I just paired my outfit with these black sparkly sandals from a local shoe boutique near me. Next I am just wearing my Gucci purse and literally if you have not noticed I wore this on the 4th of July. Yes, I am just now putting up these pictures but literally better late than never, right? Lastly I just put on a nice white statement necklace.


Well I hoped you guys enjoyed my post.

Just some updates.
*I think after this week I will really really try to stick to a schedule of posting on Wednesday and Saturday's of the week once school starts. 
*I still have not gotten a new blog layout but it is coming soon because I have been wanting a new layout for the longest so I am really working on it.
*Lastly, I really want to start doing some collabs with other blogger because I did some collabs on different social media platforms so I really want to do one on my blog since I really love blogging and would love to reach out to others who would like to do so as well.

Until next time,
Samara 

Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.