Nautical Stripes








 RUNDOWN // Jacket - WetSeal // Dress - Rue21 // Sandals - Local shoe boutique // Purse - Michel Kors // Cup - Rue21

Hey you guys,
So I am so excited cause I just finished my junior year of high school which means that now that it's summer I finally have more time to make more blog posts. Which I am super excited about because it's summer and hopefully I can go to different locations and take pictures of different scenery, or take pictures of other peoples.
So it was a bit hot on this day so I went with a nice brezzy dress to start off this look. In the summer I like to wear dresses that don't cling to me cause I don't want to get all hot and sweaty so dresses like these are absolutely perfect. Then to make the look even more better I added this Jean Jacket from WetSeal which is like my go to jacket in my entire wardrobe. I can literally wear it with anything I have. Next I am wearing these gladiator sandals from a local shoe boutique which I wear all the time. Then I am on my black over the shoulder Michel Kors purse. Lastly, I have this cup which I got form Rue21. I thought it was so cute so I put it with the outfit as well.

So now I am officially on Summer break and now I have more time to make more blog post and hopefully do different types of posts as well. I really say all the time that I am going to start doing different blog posts and never do but now since I have a lot of time on my hands now I will really do more of different blog posts.

Until next time,
Samara