How to Survive Finals | The Outfits




 RUNDOWN // Jacket: Run21 // Shirt: Forever21 // Joggers: Burlington Coat Factory // Shoes : Converse // Book bag: Forever21

Here is outfit number one. The main propriety of these outfits was to wear something super comfortable which means joggers, sweatpants, and workout gear will be key essentials during the week of finals. So in this outfits first I am wearing my green olive color jacket from Rue21 which by far is my favorite piece of clothing ever. Next I am wearing a plain basic top from Forever21. Then I am wearing these kind of marble print joggers from Burlignton Coat Factory. I also have on white converses. Lastly, my book bag is from Forever 21 as well.
This outfit is super comfortable and I can easily move around in it which is what I got for during finals and testing week which for my school lasts the rest of the month of May.



 RUNDOWN // Chambray Shirt: Forever21 // Striped shirt: Forever21 // Joggers:  Khols // Shoes: Vans

On to outfit number two. Okay so in this outfit I stayed kind of the same in keeping comfortable clothing. First I am wearing this chambray shirt from Forever21 which is another of my favorite piece of clothing. Next I am wearing a striped shirt from Forever 21 as well. Then my joggers are from Khols which literally I love these joggers because I can dress them but up and down. Lastly I am wearing my grey Vans. I would have worn my white converse but I did not want to wear converse everyday so I wore my vans for once.

( Please excuse my siblings in the background )

Rundown // Shirt - Local Store from Savannah, Georiga // Work out leggings: Walmart // Shoes: Converse

For my last outfit I am wear this shirt which I kind of got from a tourist store in Savannah, Georgia. If you follow my Instagram I made a post about my favorite and hopefully future college but while I was down there I wanted to buy this shirt because it reminded me a lot of the shirts that they sell at Victoria Secret. Next I am wearing these workout legging from Walmart which too are super comfortable. Then lastly, I am wearing my white converse again but hey what can you do, they literally go with almost everything.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. This month must be one of the most stressful months for students in school everywhere so I hope by this post it gives you some ideas on what to wear for your finals or state testing days.
I want to and I am really aiming to post two other posts in this How to survive finals series. Right when I get off of school for summer vacation I will have so much more time to post more outfits, tips advice, and I want to try to start making some DIY'S. I also have a beauty video that I am going to post on here as well which I was supposed to do a week ago but my sound failed so I had to do it over. Since I have this series out I might not actually post it until June but that is okay because e it gives me more than enough time to edit it and make everything clear.  Also along those note I might change the look of my blog coming up this summer because I don't really like the look of my blog anymore because it I really want my pictures and post display to be a bit larger so I just so excited because I have some big things that are coming up.

Until next time,
Samara