Urban School Grounds









Rundown // Jacket - Thrifted // Top - Forever21 // Jeans - Khols // Booties - Charlotte Russe // Necklace - Rue21 //

Hello you guys,

So the weather is finally warming up now well a little. During this little photo shoot I had with my friends it was still a little chilly outside but basically where I live the weather goes to hot tov cold to warm and back to cold again. I still have some pictures of outfits from a couple of weeks ago, even one with a large oversized sweater. I think that I will post those pictures near the last day of winter just for a whole recap of the winter season for me.

Okay so on with the outfit details. Okay so first I am wearing my brown leather jacket which I think is thrifted. Leather jackets are really not my thing that much but I love the way it looks with many of my outfits. Next I just need to find a way to wear it with dresses and skirts. Then I have on a plain grey tee from Forever 21 and Forever21 is famous for its basic tee and dresses which are perfect for dressing up or wearing down. I am also wearing my distressed skinny jeans from Khols. They were acturally not distressed when I bought them, I did them myself which made them totally more fashionable. Next I have on my cut out booties from Charlotte Russe. Lastly, I have on my statement necklace from Rue21 for only $2. I love going to Rue 21 because they have such great deals.


So my next post will be kind of my intake on photography. I will be showing you guys some of the pictures I took while either me talking about my experience of photography or me asking questions to the models I used.
 
Until next time,
Samara