My Photography Experience

Hey you guys. So since I start college next year I really want to get a handle of  the different programs that I would want to major and minor in. While fashion is the major I want to pursue I really want to minor in photography. I just love capturing beautiful moments through nature and people.

Usually a photo shoot for me is going  outside and having my cousin takes my picture and I will edit them later. This time I took behind the camera and took picture of my friends from school.

Models for left to right -
Giovanna Rodriquez, Bari Hubbard, Aryan Azarian


One of my favorite picture of Aryan. I really loved how his glasses kind of turned into sunglasses and gave him a more cool look. To me it's like he's rebellious with the pose he took just slightly looking diagonal from the angle the camera was shooting of him.


Bari had such laid back hipster vibe going on. She chose to wear a black shirt which I thought looked really well against the brick wall and her poses were both cool, laid- back and funny as well. She really knows how to make other laugh.


Giovanna has that photogenic face which made it really fun to take pictures of her. This was one of my favorite because to me the vibe of this photo felt like " the good girl is being left out" actually if I were to take a couple of more pictures behind this gate of her and made a post that would probably be the name of it.



These pictures turned out really well and I am so happy that I had this photo shoot. They are not the best pictures, and that was one thing that I was worrying about because I have a, well not a cheap camera but its not as high quality as many other cameras, so I was afraid that the quality would go bad. Also we didn't have a lot of location to do a photo shoot at because I can't drive to different locations. #Ionlyhavemypermit
Practice make perfect so hopefully there are many more photo shoot to come later on in the future. I also plan on buying a used camera from eBay just to kind of practice using better quality cameras until I can afford my own.

I really hoped you enjoyed this post and I will soon have more coming up, hopefully a DIY.

Until next time,
Samara
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.