Christmas Season

( Note: The picture came out really blurry due to the lighting and my camera. Hopefully I plan to have my next picture more focus and less blurry. )








Rundown // Dress - Macys // Shoes - Charlotte Russe // Necklace - Rue21 // Bangles - Rue21

Hey Everyone.
So today I am posting pictures of the outfit I wore yesterday.  Yesterday I had a Christmas concert where as apart of the youth choir we sang Christmas Carols. It seems a little late since Christmas was on Friday and we had the concert on Monday but the few days after Christmas until New Years is still technically the Christmas season so we just went by that.

In advance I want to say sorry about the blurriness of the pictures, it was kind of hard to take pictures in inside the building with the lighting we had. Actually for the New Year it is one of my goals to take better pictures. I try to take picture whenever I can but they don't come out the right way all the time. I am going to try to look up some tricks and tips to taking pictures or invest in a new camera.

So first off in my outfit I am wearing a nice knee length body con dress. What I liked about this dress that it really made me stand out and help me look more mature. Plus on top of it all it was a nice fit and not to revealing. Next thing I am wearing is these high heels from Charlotte Russe. I have worn these before and they are not the most comfortable shoes to wear but they are manageable. Last thing is my jewelry. My bubble necklace is from Rue21. I have to say this is my all time favorite necklace, I can wear it with absolutely anything. Then my bangles are from Rue21 as well, which I got on sale for like $5.

So New Years Eve is tomorrow and I'm so excited for the new year. I have new things that I am going to be working as far as new location to video shoot, and then I have prom, and also some photography shoots to do.

I hope you guys have a fun and exciting New Year.

Until next year,
Samara

Also follow my blog via Bloglovin
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14653001/?claim=acztsykzxcc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>