High in Chevron







 Rundown // Shift Dress - Ross // Heels - Charlotte Russe // Bracelets - Macy's // 


Hey you guys,
I am here with another fashion post. So yesterday I was invited to my friends Qunicenera and I love going to those because of their food, their traditions they do and just to party. Literally the party started at 4 and did not end until 11. It will be seriously one party I will not forget.

Now on to the outfit details. So first I am wearing a black and white chevron shift dress from I think Ross. One thing that I love about shift dresses is that they are not tight on you. Sometimes when I wear dresses there are waistbands against the stomach and sometimes my stomach starts to hurt due to that so that why I like wearing shift dresses. Next my heels are from Charlotte Russe. I bought these online and they are kind of high but were not that bad to walk in. Lastly I am wearing just some gold bracelets which I bought a Macy's.

For some reason my face seems really oily but it might be due to the face that the sun was shinning right me and it was hard to see at sometimes, that's why my eyes were closed in some pictures.

Thanksgiving break is coming up and I have a few posts in mind that I could do especially since I have a whole week off. I absolutely cannot wait.

Until next time,
Samara