The Golden Goddess ( Halloween 2015)





 Rundown // Costume- Party City 

Hello everyone.
This year I decided to dress up because I thought it would be really fun to do so. So I dressed in  The Golden Goddess costume. What I really liked about this costume was the long kind of Grecian look to the gown. I also like the arm bands that came with them it sort of pulled the whole look together. The only one thing that I did not like about this was it was sort of big on me. I got a large but yet it was big around the bust area and I was steeping on it most of the time. Other than that it was pretty decent. I seriously can't wait for next year because I will be a senior and I might go all out on my costume or end up making one.

I hope you all enjoyed this post 

Until next time, 
Samara 
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.