Summer's Tribal









Since this is technically the last day of the season of summer I thought I would post this look because if I don't post it now I might not post ever.
So starting off in this outfit I am wearing this black and white tribal print romper which I got from Ross. I really don't have alot of Rompers so I picked this one up because I wanted something that would be nice and comfortable. Next I am wearing these black gladiator sandals which I got from my local shoe boutique. Then I am wearing my Michel Kors over the shoulder cross body bag. I really like this bag because it has three pouches which can store all my things. Lastly I am wearing a jean long sleeves shirt from Forever21.

Autumn starts tomorrow which I am so excited for because I can start wearing fall colors, scarves, and boots. It's truly a bloggers favorite season.
Next month will be a very busy month with school and other things I am in but I think in November I will start to post more regularly.

Until next time,
Samara
Thank you so much for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it.
Note: When some people leave a comment I can not reply to them as the reply option does not show up sometimes. I am currently working to fix this issue so I can be able to reply back you.