Trip to Orlando Day #1 ( Later that day )




I don't know why but in the first photo I look beyond dorky. I guess its my pose and wristband and my sun hat which was actually a tan color with a white ring around the edges that I got from Walmart.







So as you can see I ditched my kimono because it started to get hot and it was mostly black so I did not want to attract more heat to myself. As the day progressed we walked around the resort to see what we could do. I saw miniture golf and suggested we do that. It was really fun but I am NOT good at all. So yeah please don't challenge me to a golf match, I will lose badly. It was really fun though and hopefully I get better at it. Golfing was the last thing we did because the sun was going down and it was getting late. When we got back to our room we were beat. 


Until next time,
Samara